Call 01424 814916 or 07941 911378 or submit the Customer Enquiry
Stream House Covid Care Plan
Whilst we cannot guarantee guests 100% protection from Covid 19 we will do everything we can to minimise infection during your stay at Stream House.
When you book it would be helpful to know if you have received one or both vaccines and if you are regularly testing.
Please be aware that deposits are still non-refundable during the coronavirus pandemic but can now be transferred to another date if your stay if affected by changes to health guidelines by the government.
Please do not visit Stream House if :-
- You have been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- You show any symptoms of the virus: high temperature, coughing, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell
- You have been contacted by NHS Track and Trace to isolate
As a small business, with a maximum of 6 guests, we are in a good position to deal with the changes required to make your stay with us as safe and relaxing as possible.
These are our the procedures
- Check in will involve minimal face-to-face contact
- You should scan your QR code or provide your full address and phone number on arrival
- Hand sanitising will be available
- Due to longer cleaning times there will be no early check in and we cannot provide toilet facilities until your room is ready at 4pm
- Please maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres from your hosts, and other people, once indoors
- Face coverings must be worn in communal areas
- Breakfast may be in 2 sittings or, in certain circumstances, served outdoors, subject to the discretion of your hosts.
We are operating a reservation system for breakfast and this must be booked at check in. Some soft furnishings have been removed from the bedrooms.
- All linen and towels will be laundered in house at the recommended temperature
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned between each guest using antibacterial cleaners
- All guest room handles and switches are cleaned with antibacterial cleaner
- All public area handles and banisters are cleaned with antibacterial cleaner on a regular basis
If you have any questions, please contact us :-
By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call for a chat on 01424 814916
We look forward to providing a wonderful longed for break in our beautiful setting
Sandra and Steve